With thanks to Instagram, minimalist watches for women have become the must-have accessory of the year. Both established top watch brands and fledgling startups alike have re-invented the classic accessory to make sure it's guaranteed to be the star of your outfit.
Luckily, you don't have to spend a fortune to snap up a designer timepiece to accessorize in style throughout the year. Read on for our picks of the best brands to shop this year for women's watches under £200…
7 Best Women's Watches Under £200
1. Olivia BurtonThe Olivia Burton watch collection is extensive, offering a huge choice of styles for well under £200. Started by Jemma Fennings and Lesa Bennett in 2011, the British brand has already gained fans worldwide due to the affordable price tag of these gorgeous modern women's watches.
2. MondaineSwiss watch brand Mondaine has become renowned for combining simplicity with the highest quality craftsmanship. Watches do start at the upper end of the budget, but you can still pick up styles like the one showcased here for under £200. Expect white watch faces coupled with bold hour and second hands across the collection. This is iconic design at its absolute best.
3. Larsson & JenningsLarsson & Jennings was only launched in 2012 but this British brand is already seen as one of the coolest watch brands around. Fusing British and Swedish design with Swiss movements, all watches offer Scandi-chic styling with quality internal movements that are guaranteed to stand the test of time.
4. SkagenDanish favourite Denmark is known the world over for its stylishly simple watch faces. Coupled with metal and leather straps, the affordable watch collection epitomizes Danish design basics of minimalism and functionality. For under £100 you can add a Skagen watch to your collection and it'll go with just about everything in your wardrobe.
5. Daniel WellingtonSince launching in 2011, Daniel Wellington has become one of the heavy hitters on Instagram. While its fan base continues to grow, so does its collection each season and there are now over 40 women's watch styles to choose from. Our go-to style is the Bayswater complete with NATO heritage strap, yours for under £130.
6. Abbott LyonFounded in 2015, Abbott Lyon is the youngest brand on our list but deservedly made it because of its stunning on-trend collection of women's watches for well under £200. All come with a 2-year warranty for added piece of mind; with additional personalisation available on selected styles so you can truly make it yours.
7. RosefieldDutch minimalist design meets cotemporary New York styling across the range of Rosefield watches for women. With prices starting from just £89, they're extremely affordable and offer something for everyone. For modern re-takes on classic watch styles, Rosefield should be at the top of your list.