You've treated yourself to a Mulberry and snapped up a few cheap clutch bags for nights out, but where do you turn when you want an affordable designer handbag for everyday use?
Luckily, there's now a plethora of mid-range handbag brands that offer a premium option over high street favourites without taking a year to save up for.
Read on to discover the 15 best brands for handbags under £100 and find a new favourite to add to your collection this season…
1. Ted BakerKnown for floral prints and pastel colours, Ted Baker handbags are the perfect addition to brighten up your 9-5 outfits. For under £100 you'll find a range of styles including shopper totes and chain crossbody bags. If you can squeeze a bit more from your budget, the choice opens up even more with large leather tote bags oozing sophistication.
+ Best for: totes and crossbody bags
2. CarvelaCarvela is quickly become just as renowned for its range of affordable designer handbags as it is for its trend-led footwear. Alongside tote bags for work under £100 you'll find shimmering shoulder bags to instantly add sparkle on those nights out. Best of all most styles are available for £49 - £59 so you can treat yourself to a couple and still remain within budget!
+ Best for: work-friendly structured totes
3. FiorelliFirst hitting the UK shores back in 1990, Fiorelli never disappoints with lust-worthy handbags each season at seriously affordable prices. From large grab bags to small woven totes, there's a style available for everyday of the week for under £100. All look beautifully sophisticated and way more expensive than the price tag.
+ Best for: affordable work bags
4. Karen MillenIf you want a statement bag for under £100 then Karen Millen may be the perfect brand for you. Known for its signature eveningwear, the brand's range of handbags will elevate your outfit with cut-out designs and intense colours. These handbags aren't for everyday use but when you need to impress, not many brands do it better.
+ Best for: fashion-forward bags
5. BibaFusing vintage chic with statement detailing, Biba bags are surprisingly affordable with prices starting from around £49. For this you can expect to get a small genuine leather Biba handbag (which is rare in this price range), rising to £89+ for larger totes. These bags will turn heads for all the right reasons and you're unlikely to bump into someone else sporting the same style.
+ Best for: embossed leather handbags under £100
6. Paul's BoutiqueStarting life in 2000 from a stall at Portobello market, Paul's Boutique has stayed true to its roots with quirky designs inspired by the vibrant streets of London. After being papped on the arms of celebs including Rita Ora and Pippa Middleton, the bags gained worldwide exposure and are now an affordable must-have for all fashionistas. Luckily they don't come with a designer price tag, with all styles available for under £100.
+ Best for: must have designer bags with attitude
7. Kurt GeigerLondon-based Kurt Geiger offers a surprisingly large collection of bags within its range for under £100, with the mini Kensington being one of the most popular styles. From shimmering metallic finishes to striped leather, these bags are made to help you stand out from the crowd so find one you love and it'll instantly brighten up any outfit.
+ Best for: bold bags for an instant colour pop
8. Maison De NimesMaison De Nimes is the perfect handbag brand to turn to for no-nonsense styles that go with just about anything. From £69 you can expect to pick up a leather crossbody bag, tote or bowler bag that will see you through this season and beyond. Discover your favourite from the latest collection today and it's likely to become the hardest working bag in your wardrobe.
+ Best for: everyday designer bags without fussy detailing
9. GuessIf you're after the look of a high-end designer bag (but without the price tag to match), there aren't many brands that do it better than Guess. This fashion-forward brand follows the key trends each season to produce a luxurious looking range of handbags that could pass off as much more than the sub £100 price. Keep an eye for detailing like pom poms and padlock charms for an extra wow factor.
+ Best for: luxe-looking designer handbags under £100
10. Juicy CoutureFounded in LA back in 1997, Juicy Couture saw its popularity explode with celebrity endorsements from the likes of Paris Hilton and J-Lo. Now adding handbags to its collection, the brands signature styling really helps to make the bags stand out from the crowd. These aren't made for the office but on downtime days they'll add some preppy chicness to any outfit.
+ Best for: off-duty totes and holiday bags
11. DuneFor chic, contemporary handbags you can't go wrong with Dune. With a huge range of styles in the collection including timeless saddle bags alongside boho chic slouch bags, it's easy to find the perfect one to complete your 9-5 outfits. With prices in the £65 - £75 range, Dune bags are a safe bet for your capsule wardrobe and you won't be disappointed.
+ Best for: classic handbags on a budget
12. DesigualInject some flair into your wardrobe with a Desigual handbag from the trendy Spanish brand. Known for quirky patchwork designs, this extends across its range of bags that are guaranteed to turn heads for all the right reasons. They might be mass-produced, but these bags look stylishly unique and are a snip at under £75.
+ Best for: printed and patchwork handbags
13. ChescaLook to Chesca for smaller bags packing a serious punch. For under £100 you can pick up a gorgeous embroidered shoulder bag or clutch that will be the star at any formal event or special occasion. With Chesca it really is all in the details and every bag will make you feel like the belle of the ball.
+ Best for: embroidered clutch bags
14. Anne KleinDiscover timeless designs updated with contemporary colours in the Anne Klein handbag collection. This is serious arm candy without a huge price tag, with many pieces available for under £90. Every bag features recognizable branding for the sartorially savvy and will keep your style game on point both in and out of the office.
+ Best for: luxe hinge tote bags
15. NicaFor playful yet understatedly chic handbags, Nica absolutely fills the brief. Starting to make waves in the fashion circles, this young brand offers great value for money with many of the bags available for well under £100. Discover the perfect one for your new season wardrobe and be prepared for everyone to ask you where you found it!
+ Best for: quilted and printed bags