The ultimate summer essential for men, flip flops have never been more popular as brands elevate this style classic to new heights.
Whether you're after a new pair of flip flops to keep your beachwear game on point or are looking to upgrade from high street to designer, we've got you covered. Read on to discover our picks of the best flip flops for men in 2018…
BillabongTides Sundays Flip Flops£15.99SHOP NOW
1. Billabong Tides Flip FlopsThese cool flip flops from surfwear giant Billabong scream of summer and should be at the top of your festival fashion wishlist. Featuring a bold print on the footbed and embossed logo on the straps, they're a snip at under £20 and will help you to stand out from the crowd for all the right reasons.
2. Havaianas Brazil Logo Flip FlopsWhite flip flops go with just about everything and these classic Havaianas will see you through summer 18 and beyond. With a Brazilian flag on the straps and flag colours running through the sole, they're perfect for beach holidays and city breaks alike. If you want the most comfortable men's flip flops without sacrificing on style, these are the ones for you.
Paul SmithKhaki Camo Flip Flops£46SHOP NOW
3. Paul Smith Camouflage Flip FlopsThe camouflage print trend has been huge so far in 2018 and now you can easily incorporate it into your summer outfits with these Paul Smith luxury flip flops. Crafted from textured rubber, they're bang on trend and will look great teamed up with a pair of beige shorts and white short sleeve shirt.
4. Superdry Cork Flip FlopsIf you're not a fan of rubber footbeds, these Superdry flip flops may just be the answer. Featuring a cork sole for superior comfort, they're available in a range of bright colours so you can find the perfect pair to complement your summer wardrobe.
5. Volcom Rocker Flip FlopsThese grey Rocker flip flops from streetwear favourite Volcom are understatedly stylish and are a great pair to slip on for off-duty days. Wear yours with a pair ok skinny jeans or denim shorts and complete the look with a longline tee.
6. Diesel Splish Flip FlopsFeaturing a cool tyre tread sole made from vulcanized rubber, these Diesel Splish flip flops combine practicality with style in just the right amount. They're our go to style if you're looking for a more durable pair of flip flops for summer adventures and the soft strap will help to keep blisters at bay.
Ralph LaurenWhittlebury Flip Flops£23SHOP NOW
7. Ralph Lauren Whittlebury Flip FlopsColourblocking has been one of the biggest trends over the last couple of years and these Ralph Lauren flip flops definitely do it justice. Perfect for a cheeky weekend in Ibiza or for slipping on as you move from the pool to the bar, you can choose from a range of colourways to complement your outfits in 2018.
Ted BakerDark Blue Flip Flops£35SHOP NOW
8. Ted Baker Printed Flip FlopsStep up your summer style game with these playful printed flip flops by Ted Baker. Available in a sophisticated navy pattern or pastel pink and white, they're guaranteed to impress this summer. Add a pair of navy shorts plus pastel polo shirt to complete the look.
9. DC Shoes Spray Flip FlopsKing of the skate scene DC Shoes has come up trumps this summer with these two tone flip flops. Featuring the trademark pill pattern sponge rubber outsole, you can get them in 14 different colours but our favourites by far are the ones seen here in khaki olive and black.
HollisterNavy Print Flip Flops£14SHOP NOW
10. Hollister Navy Flip FlopsSouth Californian brand Hollister is all about a laid-back lifestyle and these logo print flip flops are perfect for lazy Sundays under the sun. With a textured footbed and moulded tread for avoiding any slips by the pool, they're one of the best pairs of flip flops you can get for under £15.