It's that time again – Christmas is fast becoming a distant memory, a New Year is beginning, and we're trying to find the motivation to peel ourselves off the sofa.
But if all you feel like doing is curling up and waiting for spring, there's only one way to motivate yourself - with some fashion-forward pieces that will make you feel good and look even better.
Whether you're a gym bunny or a nature lover, read on to find the best activewear of 2018...
Pretty Little ThingCamo Sports Leggings£18SHOP NOW
1. The Trend – CamoCamo-print is a huge trend this season. Soldier your way through your workout with these breathable, stretchy leggings and matching crop. This set comes in a neutral camel colour, but you're unlikely to blend in... a must for any gym fashionista!
Tommy HilfigerSide Print Vest£70SHOP NOW
2. The Trend – Side PrintsColourful side prints are super complimentary on any shape, as well as brightening up your gym gear! Pair with matching leggings for a simple, stylish and flattering look.
GymsharkSeamless Cropped Leggings£40SHOP NOW
3. The Trend – Seam FreeIf you want to take your training to the next level (and look fierce doing it!) you will love these seamless leggings from Gymshark. A flattering high-waist, breathable, comfy material that doesn't chafe, and totally squat-proof – these are a must for any serious gym bunny!
MissguidedAirtex Longline Tee£15SHOP NOW
4. The Trend – LonglineThe simple, slouchy and relaxed style of this look means it can be paired with almost anything from jeans to leggings to tracksuit bottoms. It’s oversized too, giving freedom of movement so you can practice your downward dog without worrying about VPL!
5. The Trend – Runner's HoodiesLovers of the outdoors will adore this versatile Nike hoodie – simple but effective detailing such as the thumbholes mean you can pull the sleeves down over your hands on a cold day and look like a sports pro. It pairs equally well with leggings or jeans, so it doesn't matter whether you're a marathon runner, or just running an errand!
Ted BakerCross Back Sports Bra£27.50SHOP NOW
6. The Trend – Feminine PrintsSometimes a simple, pretty print is all you want. Girly girls will love the beautiful bird print and intricate back detailing on this sports bra from the Ted Baker Active range. This simple statement piece teamed with a racer back vest or backless tee will help you to look effortlessly fashionable wherever you choose to work out.
7. The Trend - Varsity ChicCheerleaders aren't the only ones who can pull off this look. This style is super-relaxed and colourful, perfect for a walk in the park or a jog on a dull winter evening. Team with a cap or some comfy tracksuit bottoms and unleash your inner jock!
8. The Trend – Retro Crop TopsThe slouchy casual crop has made a comeback in recent months, as athleisure takes its lead from vintage Jane Fonda. This look is loose, airy and simple, perfect for a sweaty session in or outdoors. The racer-back and detailing on this Bjorn Bog sports top makes it look designer and the colours are simple to style – after all, retro doesn't have to mean legwarmers!
9. The Trend – Matching SweatsThese are must for any gal who just loves a bit of comfort! Feel snuggly in the cold winter months in this matching bold set which is perfect for walking the dog or a brisk jog in your local park. Or even just lounging around the house.