A favourite of celebrities including the likes of Alexa Chung, animal print coats are making a huge comeback and no longer resemble those of Pat Butcher's from the 1990s.
You can now find a huge range across both high street collections and global designers, in just about every cut imaginable. As we step into September, read on for our edit of the best animal print jackets that should be in your new season wardrobe…
1. Ganni Leopard Print Cotton Twill JacketWith close to 60% off the RRP, this cotton twill leopard print jacket from Ganni is a snip at under £100. Showcasing Danish minimalism at it's best, the tailored cut will work just as well with jeans as it will with a pencil skirt so you can work the trend like a pro whatever the occasion this season.
Anne WeyburnLeopard Print Coat£99SHOP NOW
2. Anne Weyburn Leopard Print CoatThis wool blend leopard print coat will keep your style game on point without sacrificing on comfort when the temperature starts to drop. In a muted grey print, it's our go to leopard jacket for more formal occasions and the concealed button fastening creates the perfect silhouette to complement your 9 to 5 outfits.
& Other StoriesLeopard Print Jacket£89SHOP NOW
3. & Other Stories Utilitarian JacketIf you're after a vintage leopard coat, this wild number from & Other Stories should be at the top of your wishlist. With a drawstring waist tie, the cut screams of the 70s and it's guaranteed to turn heads for all the right reasons. Just add indigo denim to complete the look.
4. Mango Zebra Printed CoatZebra print jackets can be hard to pull off, but this one from the latest Mango coats collection shows if you get the length right, everything else will fall into place. Style yours with cream wide-leg trousers for sartorial success and keep accessories to a minimum so the attention remains firmly on the jacket.
Helene BermanLeopard Print College Coat£130SHOP NOW
5. Helene Berman Leopard Print College CoatThis Helene Berman leopard print long jacket is perfect for transitional layering and will take you from day to play with a quick change of shoes. Cut in a longline fit, it'll keep the wind at bay on the freshest of days and is an easy swap for your standard tailored jacket this season.
BoohooSlim Fit Leopard Print Jacket£25SHOP NOW
6. Boohoo Leopard Print Denim JacketCombine two trends into one with this leopard print denim jacket by online favourite Boohoo. Wear with black denim for effortless off-duty outfits, or layer over a slip dress for added attitude. It's one of the best cheap leopard jackets available and will be one of the hardest working items in your 2018 wardrobe.
R13Brushed Felt Bomber Jacket£254SHOP NOW
7. R13 Roadie Leopard Print Bomber JacketFinished in luxe brushed felt, this leopard print bomber by designer brand R13 is an easy way to integrate the trend into your outfits without going full on leopard print. Complete with contrasting trims, it'll help you to transcend the seasons in style and will see you through 2018 and many more years to come.
Alexander WangLeopard Print Jacket£480SHOP NOW
8. Alexander Wang Leopard Print JacketThis brown cotton animal print jacket from designer favourite Alexander Wang features front flap pockets and a notched collar for a chic, stylish look. Wear it with a wrap skirt and cami for office-friendly outfits, or layer over chunky knitwear for lazy Sunday strolls.
Missy EmpireFaux Suede Biker Jacket£49SHOP NOW
9. Missy Empire Leopard Print Biker JacketUnleash your inner wild child with this gorgeous faux fur biker jacket in a fierce leopard print design. Showing it really is all in the details with a zipped front and statement waist belt, it's got our vote for 2018. Try pairing yours with khaki trousers or joggers for a utilitarian look and complete the look with heeled ankle boots.
10. Free People Faux Fur Leopard JacketThis faux fur leopard coat by Free People is an absolute winner for 2018 and will instantly elevate your downtime outfits to new heights. Wear with flared jeans to work the off-duty supermodel look, or mix up your style by teaming up with cropped denim and flat sandals.