The one-piece is having a resurgence, with thousands of us swapping tiny bikinis for fashion-forward swimsuits. All the best swimwear brands have latched on to the trend and there's never been more choice to choose from.
We've scoured the latest collections to bring you the 10 best swimsuits for 2018. Read on to discover the perfect match for your summer vacay across the hottest spring summer 2018 swimwear trends…
SeafollySahara Nights Swimsuit£105SHOP NOW
1. The Deep V SwimsuitThis plunge neck Seafolly swimsuit is the epitome of laid-back swimwear the Aussie brand is so well known for. Featuring an open back and brief cut leg, the print will complement most skin tones and help you to stand out from the crowd for all the right reasons. Add a pair of distressed denim shorts and ghillie sandals for an easy daytime look during your summer hols.
TopshopShirred Bardot Swimsuit£30SHOP NOW
2. The Bardot SwimsuitTopshop has nailed the Bardot look for 2018 with this affordable swimsuit complete with Aztec inspired detailing. Layer with a quirky kimono for poolside style points or with a denim skirt to inject some a boho vibe into your beachwear wardrobe this year.
Skye & StaghornPlunge Swimsuit£105SHOP NOW
3. The Leopard Print SwimsuitLove it or hate it, the leopard print trend is here to stay. Forget ideas of having to dress like Kat Slater, animal prints in toned down hues are the easiest way to work the trend without looking trashy. This leopard print swimsuit by Skye & Staghorn is the perfect example, helping you to unleash your inner wild side in style.
4. The Sporty SwimsuitWe’ve seen logos explode over activewear since 2016 and now the trend has hit swimwear. We love this Nike one-piece for 2018 by the American sportswear giant, featuring a cut-out back and high cut leg for maximum tanning options on your summer vacay.
5. The Cross-Back SwimsuitEvery girl needs a black swimsuit and this year we're crowning Reiss as the winner of the hottest style for summer 18. With a plunging front and cross-over back straps it ticks all the boxes while being understatedly chic. Add it to your summer swimwear 2018 wishlist immediately and you won’t be disappointed!
MissguidedPalm Tree Print Swimsuit£18SHOP NOW
6. The Halterneck SwimsuitTropical palm trees are one of the key prints for swimsuit styles in 2018 and this Missguided one-piece fits the brief perfectly. The pastel pink will showcase your tan as it darkens throughout the summer months, while the halterneck strap will give some extra support for larger bust sizes.
Tommy HilfigerStripe Swimsuit£75SHOP NOW
7. The Striped SwimsuitThis swimsuit from the latest Tommy Hilfiger swimwear collection was designed in collaboration with Gigi Hadid and it certainly packs a supermodel punch. Fusing a cut-out cross back with a high-leg cut, it will help to elongate your figure while you take your style game to new heights.
8. The Aztec Print SwimsuitAztec prints are EVERYWHERE this year and this Boohoo one-piece swimsuit is the perfect way to work it into your summer wardrobe when you're not festival-side. Complete with fringing detail at the front and an open back, this works so many trends at the same time that it'll see you through 2018 and many summers beyond.
Ted BakerStripe Textured Swimsuit£80SHOP NOW
9. The Bandeau SwimsuitFeaturing a removable pink strap, this textured bandeau swimsuit from the Ted Baker women's swimwear range offers a contemporary twist on the timeless bandeau style. With a striped design giving a nod to the iconic Breton stripe, it's stylishly understated and won’t look out of place either on the French Riviera or while you're island hopping around the Med.
10. The One Shoulder SwimsuitTurn heads this summer in this striped swimsuit complete with one shoulder feature and keyhole sides by Instagram swimwear favourite South Beach. Available in a taupe and white stripe design, it'll help to highlight your tan while keeping you at the top of your game. Team up with sliders, a kimono and designer shades for effortless beach babe style points.