The vintage 1950s style tea dress has been making a huge comeback over the last 5 years and this season the trend is bigger than ever.
Loved for its casual yet structured cut, it suits just about any bodyshape and can instantly be dressed up with a pair of court shoes or dressed down with your favourite pumps.
We've scoured the latest collections to bring you the best tea dresses to shop in 2018. Read on to discover 12 of our favourite vintage inspired frocks…
1. Geo Print Tea DressThis gorgeous tea dress by Glamorous features frill detailing and is guaranteed to become one of your faves the minute you slip it on. The geo print design puts a contemporary twist on the wardrobe classic and all you need is a pair of retro canvas trainers to complete the look.
2. Rust Spot Print Tea DressFor downtime days there aren't many better tea dresses than this New Look spot print dress in a vibrant shade of rust. Style with a pair of white pumps and add a blue denim jacket when the temperature drops for sartorial success.
MissguidedPolka Dot Frill Tea Dress£15SHOP NOW
3. Mustard Polka Dot Tea DressMustard has been one of the hit colours of 2018 and now you can embrace the trend with your tea dresses thanks to this little number from Missguided. Featuring a ruffle hem and polka dot design, it will effortlessly take you from summer to autumn with some stylish layering.
4. Ruffle Plaid Tea DressThis tie-waist tea dress from Los Angeles based Moon River screams of summer and is set to impress whatever the occasion. Wear it with Birkenstock sandals for lazy Sunday walks, or with ghillie heels on holiday date nights.
5. Floral Ruffle Detail Tea DressFall in love with florals with this beautiful ruffle detail tea dress by Boohoo. Easy to dress both up and down, it's guaranteed to be one of the hardest working dresses in your 2018 wardrobe. Wear yours with black shoes and accessories, or embrace the metallic trend with a pair of gold boots.
6. Denim Tea DressDenim meets vintage with this midwash blue tea dress from the ASOS Design collection. Featuring a button placket, it's the perfect dress to slip in and out of at festivals both this year and many beyond. Snap yours up before they're sold out and you won't be disappointed.
PrettyLittleThingFloral Wrap Tea Dress£25SHOP NOW
7. Wrap Tea DressCombine two trends in one with this PrettyLittleThing tea dress in a wrap style cut. Helping to showcase florals at their best, it's also available in red if you're looking to inject an instant colour boost to your summer wardrobe.
Jack WillsPerwent Tea Dress£69.95SHOP NOW
8. Soft Printed Floral Tea DressWork the off-duty supermodel look like a pro by teaming this pretty Perwent tea dress with Chelsea boots and a leather biker jacket. Guaranteed to turn heads for all the right reasons, it's an absolutely gorgeous print and the tie-waist detailing will create a stunning silhouette.
ReissRae Ditsy Print Tea Dress£60SHOP NOW
9. Ditsy Print Tea DressThis ditsy print tea dress from the Reiss 2018 collection is crafted from a semi-sheer fabric for a killer look all summer long. Just about smart enough to add to your 9 to 5 wardrobe, it's the perfect transitional dress from day to play.
Miss SelfridgeRust Print Bow Tea Dress£25SHOP NOW
10. Bow Tea DressMix up your summer outfit options with this Miss Selfridge bow tea dress complete with statement belt. Cut just above the knee, it'll look great worn on holiday with a pair of slingback sandals and can be layered with a distressed denim jacket for easy style points.
Urban OutfittersMidi Tea Dress£59SHOP NOW
11. Floral Midi Tea DressFor semi-formal occasions during summer, this midi tea dress from the latest Urban Outfitters collection has our vote. Made from a flowy cotton construction with knot accents at the sleeves, it really is all in the details when you want to stand out from crowd.
12. Leopard Print Tea Dress2018 has been the year of the animal print and this leopard tea dress by American favourite Nasty Gal makes it easy to unleash your wild side all season long. With a plunging neckline and mini length cut, it's our go-to style for showing off your tan during a cheeky weekend city break away.