The playsuit has become an absolute wardrobe essential during the warmer months, offering a stylish alternative to the classic cami and shorts combo.
Whether you're heading off on holiday, attending a summer wedding or looking for a specific cut, discover the perfect playsuit for summer 2018 in our must-have edit…
1. The Floral Print Summer PlaysuitStrike a stylish silhouette this summer in this long sleeve floral print Glamorous playsuit featuring a statement belted waist. Perfect for summer holidays, BBQs with mates or a lazy Sunday stroll, the cute print is a contemporary take on the floral classic and delivers an ultra-feminine look. Layer with a denim jacket when the temperature drops and add a pair of toe-post sandals to complete the outfit.
SeafollyBroderie Beach Playsuit£96SHOP NOW
2. The Summer Beach PlaysuitIf you're after a chic playsuit as a beach cover-up for 2018, this gorgeous number by Aussie brand Seafolly should be at the top of your list. With adjustable straps so you get the perfect fit whether wearing it on its own or over swimwear, it's guaranteed to be the hardest working item in your holiday wardrobe.
3. The Summer Festival PlaysuitTassels and festivals go hand-in-hand and this playsuit by Missguided is our top pick for summer 2018. Featuring additional mirror detailing and a multicolour trim, it's also available in black if you're worried about it getting caked in mud. Add some round sunglasses and strappy sandals to complete your 2018 festival look.
River IslandLeopard Print Frill Playsuit£50SHOP NOW
4. The Leopard Print Summer PlaysuitWork the leopard print trend into your summer wardrobe with this fun little number from high street favourite River Island. The high neck style is bang on trend for 2018 and the tiered frill detail if perfect for summer. Keep the rest of the outfit simple with black heeled sandals and matching accessories for sartorial success.
Ted BakerHigh Neck Scalloped Playsuit£159SHOP NOW
5. The Office-Friendly Summer PlaysuitThis sophisticated Ted Baker playsuit is the perfect way to mix up to your 9 to 5 outfits during summer. The contrasting top and bottom coupled with the high neck cut creates a work-friendly playsuit outfit fit for this summer and many beyond. Just add a pair of white sling back court shoes and a nude handbag to complete the look.
6. The Summer Denim PlaysuitDenim playsuits look great in summer but are often too hot to wear on those really sweltering days. Enter this Adela Chambray playsuit from AllSaints, which is made of a lightweight fabric so you can pull of the look without sacrificing on comfort. Finished with wide-cut sleeves, you can instantly create a more tailored silhouette with the addition of a slim leather belt.
OasisHigh Neck Provence Playsuit£48SHOP NOW
7. The Summer Wedding PlaysuitStand out from the crowd with your wedding outfit this summer by swapping your dress for a playsuit. This refined number from Oasis is the perfect starting point to build your wedding guest ensemble around, featuring a delicate floral print against an on-trend coral background. Finished with angel sleeves, it gets our vote all summer long.
8. The Gingham Summer PlaysuitGingham has been one of the most popular prints of 2018 and the trend shows no signs of slowing down. This Nasty Gal gingham playsuit does the playful pattern justice, featuring a cute bow on the chest to make gingham even more lovable. Add a pair of Converse trainers to complete the look on downtime days, or sliders on your vacay for poolside style points.
Miss SelfridgeOchre Halter Neck Playsuit£18SHOP NOW
9. The Summer Halter Neck PlaysuitYellow looks amazing with just about any skin tone and has the added advantage of helping to show off your tan during the warmer months. We're crowning this halter neck playsuit in ochre by Miss Selfridge our fave yellow number for 2018, perfect for all your summer adventures with a quick change of shoes.
10. The Embroidered Summer PlaysuitIt's all in the details with this Boohoo embroidered playsuit. With a plunge neck front and tie-keyhole back, it'll look fab for both festivals and city breaks alike. At just £18 it's an absolute steal and you only need to add pair of ghillie heeled sandals to complete the look.